ICE RINK IS NOW OPEN!
ROCKVILLE TOWN SQUARE SKATE SHOP & INFORMATION
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND HOLIDAY HOURS
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD: 10 AM - 11 PM
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH: 10 AM - 11 PM
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH: 10 AM - 11 PM
131 Gibbs Street, Rockville, MD
Click here for Google Maps
Size of ice Rink:
The ice rink is the largest outdoor ice skating rink between Baltimore and Washington DC. It is the largest in all of Montgomery County. The rink is 7,200 square feet.
This year, Rockville Town Square has partnered with the City of Rockville, Tri-State Ice Management, and VisArts to engage local artist, Emily Eisinger, to create artwork on our rink. The colorful, abstract artwork spans the length of the rink.
- Mon-Thur Noon to 10pm
- Fri Noon to 11pm
- Sat 10am to 11pm
- Sun 10am to 10pm
- extended hours on Holidays
- $8 (12 and under)
- $9 (13 and older)
- $4 Skate Rentals
- Family Season Passes and Individual Season Passes are available.
- Discount cards are available as well.
- Children sizes available through size 7
- Most adult sizes available
- Ages 7-15: 9:00-9:25am
- Ages 3-6: 9:30-9:55am
- Adult Lessons: 9-950am on Sundays
- Beginners Hockey: 8am - 8:50am on Saturdays
- $85 for 5 classes
- Register by phone or in person at the skate shake.
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties
- Ice Staking lessons
Ice Rink Management Company: